How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask GM Tech (Cam) Your Own Question
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Category: Chevy
Satisfied Customers: 15201
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
Type Your Chevy Question Here...
GM Tech (Cam) is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace the left side,hinged vent window on a 1997

Customer Question

I need to replace the left side,hinged vent window on a 1997 GMC c1500 extended cab
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes,just getting info
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I have some body shop experience,I worked for body shop as an assistant for about 3 years so I do know about sealers involved ,such as window weld
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I' m Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I' m reviewing your question now, and I will be post back with your reply ASAP

can you take a picture and send it to me of what you are trying to replace