Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

Lost cyl2,3,5,8, loss of pos volts to FICM, checked all

Customer Question
lost cyl2,3,5,8, loss of pos...
lost cyl2,3,5,8, loss of pos volts to FICM
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: checked all fuses /no I don't
JA: What year is your Volts?
Customer: 2002 2500hd
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes and I looked at harness to injectors found no rubs or broken wires
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 day by:
8/7/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.

So far pre diag based on the things you have done the FICM can be to blame.

Are you getting any codes?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician