Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Same problem my 95 chevy 350 Just dies,and starts up.i

Customer Question

Hi,Mark same problem my 95 chevy 350 Just dies,and starts up.i change battery terminals,fuel pump,fuel relay,wire harness to alternator,my ground is good.? Could it be my caburator? Just asking
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello Mark, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Unless your engine has been modified then you should not have a carburetor but instead fuel injections. In order for the engine to start and stay running you need good spark at the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injectors and proper fuel pressure. If you can check each of these things when the engine stalls and post back with what your lacking I will see if I can help you determine the cause. It would also be useful if you can scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting and post back with them as well.