Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

2009 malibu all the lights were on when it was runnig and it

Customer Question
2009 malibu all the lights...
2009 malibu all the lights were on when it was runnig and it says low fuel traction control off tach going crazy now i shut off wont start and battery and cables clean
JA: How old is the battery? And have you tested it with a voltmeter?
Customer: put brand new battery when car was running all the lights on the dash were on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: went to dealer last week for same issue and they said they cleaned grounds and drove twenty mi and could not duplicate problem
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: i see everyone on line same problem some say bad ignitin switch ohers pass lock problem
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 day by:
7/23/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician