Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I have a 2012 Chevy express van with a 4.3 v6 can u tell me

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Chevy express van with a 4.3 v6 can u tell me ware the turn signal flasher relay is
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: 44,000 starting fine
JA: What is the model of your '12 Chevy?
Customer: Express van
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Fixing it my self change bulbs tested for power to right turn wire
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Has no power to the right turn left side working fine right side marker lights work
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** is a common problem caused by a failed body control module. There is no flasher on this vehicle, the body control module controls lighting. This is about $400 for part then $100 for dealer to install/program. New module needs to be programmed to vin so there is no way to get around dealership. Sorry about bad news, let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.