Kavey
Kavey, Shop Owner
Experience:  MO Safety/Emissions Certified on all makes and models with a strong electronics background aiding in electrical troubleshooting.
66997337

HAVE 2002 PRIZM. PROBLEM FILLING GAS TANK. PUMP KEEPS

Customer Question

HAVE 2002 PRIZM. PROBLEM FILLING GAS TANK. PUMP KEEPS SHUTTING OFF. I FIGURE MAYBE VENT BLOCKAGE..NEED TO KMOW LOCATION OF CANISTER VENT TUBE ETC....THANKS
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Kavey replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

I am attaching a diagram showing all the evap components. I think thats what you are looking for. If not let me know.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ARE THERE ANY COMMON PROBLEMS WITH THIS SYSTEM I SHOULD CHECK FIRST? AND IS THE DRAIN LINE WHERE THE AIR COMES OUT?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IF YOU HAVE A PIC OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE UNDER THE CAR
Expert:  Kavey replied 1 year ago.

Its usually a bad vent solenoid with your issue.

I do not have pics of everything under the car. Are you having trouble finding it? If so if you can give me a pic of everything in the gas tank area and let me know which part specifically you are trying to locate I can point it out for you in your picture.