Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Sedan 1989 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Brougham: NO antenna,

Customer Question

Sedan 1989 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Brougham: NO antenna, NO horn, NO central lock, NO Clock. YES Windows work. I don't -- never -- do any electrical work. I leave them to specialists
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't think so. I think it's a fuse problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent checked all fuses for any fuses found to be shorted out or missing this needs done first here.If one or more fuses are found to be at fault the affected fuses will need replaced/installed.If this was already done and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete