Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2006 duramax with 95000 miles, I'm getting codes

Customer Question

Hi Jerry, I have a 2006 duramax with 95000 miles, I'm getting codes U0106, U0101 and P2510. The steering is out and so are the brakes, took a while to start but eventually did. I disconnected the battery and no luck, turns on but no steering and no brakes!
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Do you still need help, if so let me know and I will try to help. This is not an answer.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help. Have you done anything yet to diagnose these module communication codes that are possibly being cased by a faulty module.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris