Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

Ac blower shuts down the interment wipers and washers go on

Customer Question
why? JA: Have you checked the...
ac blower shuts down the interment wipers and washers go on why?
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: yes there's power to wiper motor just checked.
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2006 Trailblazer LS
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the garage I took it to they replaced a resister on the blower
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: they claimed it's fixed not so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
7/7/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The most common cause for the blower motor to fail on your Trail blazer is in most cases caused by a failing Blower Motor Control Module. In order to determine if in fact that is the case with yours , you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the test steps to check it in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Blower%20motor%20Jul%207.pdf

Ron, ASE Certified Technician