Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

I have a chev impala 2000, ac blower motor runs alot longer

Customer Question

hi, i have a chev impala 2000, ac blower motor runs alot longer than drying module says its supposed to, like an hour . moved to sacramento and doubt ill have a mildew smell how can i cut power to ac delco module [stuck on with velcro]
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

when the key is OFF that blower motor should not run at all as with the key OFF there is no power going through the blower switch

the blower relay is built into the blower resistor assembly and if that blower is running with the key OFF there is a failure i]of that resistor assembly and if its new then it is defective

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

how are you making out ?