Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

Etre vous present, 2006 cobalt 2.0 lt, je voudrais savoirs

Customer Question
etre vous present JA: What is...
etre vous present
JA: What is the model/year of your GM?
Customer: 2006 cobalt 2.0 lt
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: je voudrais savoirs ce que veux le code c0561
JA: Have you scanned the code? Have you tried to reset it?
Customer: je lai scanné je ne lai pas réinitialiser
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: je ne l'ai scanné et pas réinitialiser
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
6/26/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The code C0561 indicates you have a problem with the ABS system and I have enclosed the factory pinpoint test in the link below. I have also enclosed a GM service bulletin that deals with some possible know causes. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/C0561%20Jun%2026.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/GM%20service%20Jun%2026.pdf

Ron, ASE Certified Technician