Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

Battery disconnected & dash dismantled see airbag : no :

Customer Question
battery disconnected & dash dismantled...
battery disconnected & dash dismantled see airbag
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2006 impala
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i need to remove it to get to vent system
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: not that i can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
6/12/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Super Mechanic, Master technician replied 1 year ago
Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, Master technician

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

You actually have to remove the dash upper trim panel to take the airbag module out.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wwyenm0gwbrcig/INFLATABLE%20RESTRAINT%20INSTRUMENT%20PANEL%20MODULE%20REPLACEMENT.pdf?dl=0

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,

Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, Master technician