Kevin Bourcier
Kevin Bourcier,
Experience:  Owner/Technician at Max Air Mobile
83572702

2007 chevy impala: ac does not come on, and the light blinks

Customer Question

JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: first I replaced actuators (both). to stop the clicking noise, but now when a push the ac button it only blinks and the air does not start.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replacing the actuators.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: that's it for now.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 1 year ago.

hello . how are you today ? I am glad to try to help you . The problem you are going to have with this is that you will need a scan tool to read the " trouble codes " for the HVAC . the flashing light indicates that the the system has a fault that will require diagnostics using a scan tool .

thanks for using Just Answer