GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Pup up lights stay up during day time on my 1999 Corvette.

Customer Question

Pup up lights stay up during day time on my 1999 Corvette. Pop up as soon as I take off emergency break
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me if the lights are on or off when they pop up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The lights are on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I turn the car off I push the light handle toward the dash and the pop up lights drop back down. Thanks John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

Thanks John. Do all of the other exterior lights come on when the lights pop up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they all come on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The high berms and low beams work by moving the light stick forward and backward. When I turn the switch with the car off the to headlight position the pop up lights will come on with the headlights and drop when I turn the lights off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When car is running and I turn the light switch noting happens. If you want to call my number is(###) ###-#### ***** the lights be on in the daytime like some cars have. I never saw a vet with the pop up lights on in the daytime.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any idea why the lights pop up and come on in the daytime when I release the emergency break. If you wish call me at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay. I have been having some computer issues. I will opt out and allow another expert to jump in and help you.