Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

How can i find instructions to remove my c6 corvette z51 rad

Customer Question
how can i find instructions to remove my c6 corvette z51 rad
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
5/21/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Lou P., ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Hello i am checking over the info to see if i can upload the steps to you. Lou P.
here is the radiator removal instructions. hope this helps, you also need to remove the ac condenser, i will get those instructions as well but keep in mind you need a ac machine to recover the refrigerant.
here is the condenser instructions hope this helps, Lou P. Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
does the rad remove out of the top or does the car need to be lifted and removed from the bottom ?
bottom.
sorry the car needs to be lifted and the parts removed from the bottom. this may be hard to do without a rack. Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !
hello, is there anything else i can help with? did you find my info helpful? please let me know if there is anything else i can do to earn a good rating from you so i may be credited for my work, please and thank you, ***** *****
Lou P.
Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician