Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air Conditioning systems
45790705

I just had a lot of work done - brakes - serpentine belt -

Customer Question

Hi I just had a lot of work done - brakes - serpentine belt - links 1400 worth. When I picked the the Chevy HHR the T/C light was on. It remained on for a day and then went off. Then driving it went back on. When on it sounds like it is shifting hard ?
JA: How many miles are on the car?
Customer: 83000
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Just spent 1400 would like an easy fix. It was not on went I took it to the dealer. It was on when I picked it up.
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: It's a great car. I take excellent care of it. People think it is new.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you .
you need to get the vehicle scanned take to advance auto the do it for free, If you have code po10 po11 ,I recommended replacement of both intake and exhaust camshaft solenoid.They will cause shifting running problems .Let me know please so I can give u right answer ,because if other codes exist it might be different .
Hope your satisfied with my service ,A 5 Star Positive Rating is Appreciatted. Please feel free to ask more questions I will be happy to help you. Thank You