George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Tech ASE Master Tech 15+ years
13574682

Wiring diagram on alternator S 10 -95 I vant to use the alternator

Customer Question

Wiring diagram on alternator S 10 -95 I vant to use the alternator on my -58 Impala and multi belt.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm going to use the alternator and multi belt on my -58 Impala. I need to no how I connect the alternator.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Jes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
Hello I will help you with your question, Click here for diagram And here Look those over and let me know how I can help you with this Thank you