Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chevy silverado: why would a duramax diesel with allison tranny

Customer Question

why would a duramax diesel with allison tranny power down while pulling a load
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Any warning lights on?How heavy is the load?Were you working it hard like on a hill, high speed, hard accel?Is the vehicle stock?Can you go into more detail on power down and what you did to recover?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris