Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years
3506196

85 El Camino window adjustments, new seals JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

85 El Camino window adjustments, new seals
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: window is not seating on seals
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: trying to find the correct adjustment bolts
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: manual windows
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist there is an adjustment at the top of the door panel. you need to remove the door panel and at the top of the inner panel, there is a stop that has 2 bolts. loosen the bolts and move the stop up and re tighten and try it before installing the panel Roy
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.
please dont forget to rate me 3 stars or above as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.