Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

I got my 04 tahoe z71 used and I didnt hear no nocking that

Customer Question
day but next morning started...
I got my 04 tahoe z71 used and I didnt hear no nocking that day but next morning started doing it when is in neutral or park when you step on the gas cant hear it got almost 140k
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: oil change ,marvel oil ,high ogtane gas and fuel sistem cleaner.
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: it rides good, no problem there but i also notice I got no ac
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
4/30/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I am really sorry no one got you sooner. I got a late start today and have been working down the list at a fast pace trying to get to everyone. Do you still need assistance? Sometimes customers could not wait or find help elsewhere.
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician