Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

I have a Chevy Express 3500 van (2006) that the sliding door

Customer Question
does not close all the...
I have a Chevy Express 3500 van (2006) that the sliding door does not close all the way. This has only started happening in the last few weeks. Can anything be done?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Are you a real person? I think the details are complete.
JA: IÂ’m an assistant to the GM Mechanic. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: What is next
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if possible
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Please tell me what can be done]
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: You have the facts
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
4/21/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can you go into a little more detail. Is the door able to latch partially? Is the door not even getting close to latching? Have you checked for damaged track rollers or a bent or loose track or debris in the track?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician