Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

My 2006 trailblazer light comes on randomly when I am driving

Customer Question

Hi my 2006 trailblazer light comes on randomly when I am driving on snow or put in 4x.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sorry, the service stabilizer link light
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry fr the long waitdo you know the codes that are set in the ABS or the Stability system ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Sorry
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
usually when that light comes on there is a possible wheel speed or a speed sensor sending a wrong signal to trigger the lightif we can get the codes read we will know exactly where our problem is as many things can trigger that lightif you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where would I find the codes.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
plugging in a higher end scan tool of code reader to the test port will read the codes set