Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

Chevrolet Equinox LS: Chevy 2005 equinox, where is the transmission

Customer Question
Chevy 2005 equinox, where is...
Chevy 2005 equinox, where is the transmission refill cap located?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
4/4/2016
Chevy Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician
Hi. On the front of the transmission, next to the transmission cover, there is a dipstick that is held in with a bolt. You remove the bolt and remove the dipstick to check the level. To add fluid you use a funnel right in the dipstick tube.
Hi. I see you viewed my response on 4/4/2016 at 6:42:06 PM 4 day(s) ago. Did you get your transmission fluid level set? Do you have more questions on this? If not I would like to close out this question by you giving a positive rating. Thank you.
Let me know if you have more questions. If not then please rate my service to you positively so I can close out this chat. Thank you.
EricFromCT
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician