Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years
3506196

I have a problem with my chevy colorafo 2004 it dies while

Customer Question

Hi i have a problem with my chevy colorafo 2004 it dies while driving what possible problem could be with i checked with obd there are mo codes or faults just p0443
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Can you help please
JA: Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you help please
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist the code you have is for the evap system and has no effect on the issue 2 possibilities. 1. fuel pump. the pump may be failing at times causing it to stop. you can test the pressure with a pressure gauge to verify it is working correctly. you can rent a tester at a parts store is you do not have one.2. spark issue. could be a crankshaft position sensor. if the sensor stops sending a signal to the pcm, the injectors will not work as well and there will be no spark roy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the answer fast please
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.
I already answered
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.
please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What does the pressure of the fuel pump must be
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.
what motor??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3.5l
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.
2004 Chevy Truck Colorado 4WD L5-3.5L VIN 6Vehicle » Specifications » Pressure, Vacuum and Temperature Specifications » Fuel PressureFUEL PRESSUREFuel Pressure (Key ON, Engine OFF)345-395 kPa (50-57 psi)© 2016 ALLDATA LLC. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.
your welcome good luck please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy
Expert:  Roy replied 1 year ago.