How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ron Your Own Question
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Chevy
Satisfied Customers: 35490
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
Type Your Chevy Question Here...
Ron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2011 chevy suburban 54000 ***** ***** the stabilatrac

Customer Question

I have a 2011 chevy suburban 54000 ***** ***** the stabilatrac warning comes on trailer brake system comes on abs.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Only when I start it its hard to shift it from park once I get it out of park all those warnings come on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Anytime the stability trac light comes on as well as the ABS light this means the system is seeing a system fault and a fault code and or codes will set and in order to determine what is causing this you are going to need to start with having the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get the scan done and post back with the fault code and or code I will see if I can help you get this resolved.