GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Matt- I have a 200 Chevy Malibu -no parking or dash lamps-

Customer Question

Matt- I have a 200 Chevy Malibu -no parking or dash lamps- Fuse is good and swapped relay with the horn one and horn stll works- I can jump terminal 30 and 87 in the relay and they work but of course are now on all the time with the jumper in place
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2000 Chevy Malibu -no parking or dash lamps- Fuse is good and swapped relay with the horn one and horn stll works- I can jump terminal 30 and 87 in the relay and they work but of course are now on all the time with the jumper in place
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You said it was going to be &18.00- Now Paypal has it down as $28.00? Please explain
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. We, (the professionals) are not allowed to discuss money with customers, however I could send it to customer service if you like.

.

A phone call would not be in your best interest. I am not able to draw diagrams or give instructions over the phone.

.

There is a test procedure for inoperative tail, par*****, *****er lights.

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions with diagrams in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.