GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Thanks, I have a 2015 Chev Silverado, purchased 9/15/2015,

Customer Question

Thanks, ***** ***** a 2015 Chev Silverado, purchased 9/15/2015, now have 10500 miles (3/20/2015) I have had sickening rawunburned fuel smell in cab since new. Seems like my selling dealer nor other chev source has produced information leading to the cause, or fix. What is a Chevrolet owner supposed to do to elevate this condition?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No. this is a $45,000.00 vehicle, and I expect GM to fix it or refund my purchase price.
JA: OK! The Chevy Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: Thanks, ***** ***** all ears.
JA: Our top Chevy Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Chevy Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Chevy Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

Which engine do you have in your silverado?