Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I change rire main Célé on the duramax en put the tranie bac…

Customer Question
I change rire main...

I change rire main Célé on the duramax en put the tranie bac fugat to plug speed senser end now is un limp mode

Mechanic's Assistant: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Put the truck in reves or netrul god à soun i pour it in drave clonk end sans lique it is in 3 girre

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Remuve du oil pan all the celenold clin evretig en change pnp on the side

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?

No the engen is perfect

Mechanic's Assistant: Our top Chevy Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Chevy Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Chevy Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
3/19/2016
Chevy Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JutAnswer!

Have the fault codes been cleared and then the truck driven to see if it's out of limp in now that the speed sensor is plugged in?

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician