Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

My name is I have a 2003 Chevy trailblazer I am having

Customer Question

Hi pearl my name is ***** ***** have a 2003 Chevy trailblazer I am having problems with the four wheel drive I have so far replaced the cpu the transfer case motor the selector switch and the sensor on the axle I still have a derive light on and it is stuck in the auto mode I am stumped
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: The transfer cas motor ther selector switch the transfer case computer and the sensor on the axle
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: Nope
JA: Our top Chevy Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Chevy Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Chevy Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's been about 20-25 min and I still have not got an answer
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to begin to try and help you the first thing you are going to need to do is to scan the system and see if there are any fault codes setting in the Transfer Case Control Module which there should be anytime the system will not turn on. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ron thanks for getting back to me I do not have means to a scanner
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

With everything you have tried already a scan is needed to try and help you determine what is failing. Is there some way you can get it scanned?