Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

Eng. Starts runs 20 to 25 seconds then you have to help with

Customer Question

Eng. Starts runs for about 20 to 25 seconds then you have to help with breaker bar to turn again.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Tried to replace maing new bearing were to tight locked ene. Put old bearing back. Also did.head gasket new rockers. N push rods
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just what i told you
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: When you help with the breaker bar it loosings enough to turn and start then 20 to 25 second shuts down again gets tight again
JA: Our top Chevy Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Chevy Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Chevy Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

what year and make and model and engine size is this ?

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

how are you making out ?

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer