Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

I a 2002 s 10 4 cyl that will not start after it rains, dry

Customer Question
I a 2002 s 10...
I a 2002 s 10 4 cyl that will not start after it rains
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: dry out it runs fine let it get damp then it just turns over
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: new coils
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Chevy Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
3/10/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician

Is there spark at the plugs when this happens?

GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician