Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

This is a question for "moose" this is 702. I have…

Customer Question
Hello this is a question...
Hello this is a question for "moose" this is 702 chris. I have a new question I would like to ask please. On my 2006 Chevy express 3500 my radio is in LOC mode. I have tried a great deal of suggestions via the internet all of which haven't worked. Yesterday I was able to have a friend hold the power button in at the radio with key in auxillary as I remove the fuse for the radio, #1 in engine compartment fuse block, and reinstall the fuse and this allowed the radio to come on and play. After turning ignition off for 30 min and retrying again no radio. Moose if you can help me with the proper unlock procedure I will be greatly appreciative. Thank you for your time.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
3/9/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Auto Mech / Electronics replied 2 years ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Auto Mech / Electronics

did you still need help on this?