GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

No air flow through the middle vents--chest gh, Air flows

Customer Question

No air flow through the middle vents--chest high
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Air flows from other vents...sounds like it's blowing but nothing coming out
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: My wife said I better.
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: Not that I knowof
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Chevy Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can help get this sorted out. What year and model is your chevy?