Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

How. To reset the security. Cold, My light. Want. Come. On,

Customer Question
How. To reset the...

How. To reset the security. Cold

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My light. Want. Come. On

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
3/7/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you be able to try and help you with this you are going to need to tell us what your working on. Year , make and model as well as complete information on what it is you are needing. Post back with complete details and I will try and help you with this here.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician