Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I want to no the location of the oil pressure switch, the…

Customer Question
I want to no...

I want to no the location of the oil pressure switch

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The mechanic says I need the oil pressure switch somewhere near the oil filter.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Nothing I want to find out where it is first.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?

That's it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
3/6/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Ron Z., - Chevy Tech - replied 2 years ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chevy Tech -

May I have the year, model and engine size of your Chevy?