Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I recently acquired an '02 Jaguar S-Type and can't find any…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is*****...

Hi, my name is***** recently acquired an '02 Jaguar S-Type and can't find any instructions re re-setting the clock in any of 3 manuals supplied by the previous owner. Can you help… and may I ask another question also?

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Within a week of getting the Jag (in January) the ORIGINAL battery croaked. New battery installed, clock wonky.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
3/5/2016
Chevy Mechanic: gomi_otaku, Technician replied 2 years ago
gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, Technician

Press and hold the Mode button until you see TA Volume, then release and press until you see CLOCK SET

The 12 or 24 hr option will flash; use the up and down buttons to select which you want then press mode again

If you selected 12 hr format use the # ***** to select am or pm. Then enter the time using the number buttons, you must enter four numbers (for example 09:23.
Press and hold Mode again until the radio display comes up.