Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2011 impala dash says eng power reduced &service tracktio…

Customer Question
2011 impala dash says...

2011 impala dash says eng power reduced &service tracktio control & service stablik

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

We just ran up to walmart everything was ok came out car bearly runs & it has that on the information center also check eng light is on along with the tracktion control light

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
3/4/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Lou P., ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** am a professional here at justanswer and i noticed your question has not been answered yet. I hope i can still assist with your issue. Keep in mind i cannot see , touch, or hear what you may be experiencing but i have the automotive knowledge to assist you in the right direction. so The most common parts that fail for your model and this scenario are

1. The electronic throttle body and connector
  2. The accelerator pedal with integrated sensor and connector

Also I believe gm may have covered the throttle body repair but that's on a case by case bases. So I recommend getting the car checked out before the throttle body or pedal fails and you have to tow it. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may recieve my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE 1 or 2 stars AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! Lou P.

Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.

did you still need assistance? was my info helpful?