Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Allision 5 speed trans problems, We put a new valve body in…

Customer Question
Allision 5 speed trans...

Allision 5 speed trans problems

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

We put a new valve body in and tcm had it flashed and it still hangs in second gear then goes in limp mode the two codes it throws is p0700 and p0847

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/3/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the year and model and engine so I have the correct vehicle and diagrams to look over?
01 Chevy 2500 hd 6.6 lb7
4x4

Your code is for pressure control solenoid 2 voltage issues. Did you check for wiring issues or do any wiring tests when you replaced the parts. Did you use new or used parts when you replaced these parts and the solenoid?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris