Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2005 Chevy Equnox and engine emissions are getting…

Customer Question
I have a 2005 Chevy...
I have a 2005 Chevy Equnox and engine emissions are getting into the coolant system -- can this cause a gasket failure
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/3/2016
Chevy Mechanic: JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy replied 2 years ago
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy

that's only caused by a failed head gasket or a warped or cracked cylinder head... Generally head gasket faiure is the cause

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you