Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

MY 2015 CHEVY TAHOE INFORMATION DISPLAY SYSTEM WENT

Customer Question
COMPLEATLY BLANK AND WILL NOT...
MY 2015 CHEVY TAHOE INFORMATION DISPLAY SYSTEM WENT COMPLEATLY BLANK AND WILL NOT COME BACK ON...
NO PAST ISSUES WITH THIS.....
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
3/2/2016
Chevy Mechanic: GM Bob, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
GM Bob
GM Bob, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help.

The information display is it in the center of the gauges? or is it the radio/heater display?

If you post your VIN# ***** can check for any updates or bulletins.

I have had good luck at disconnecting both battery cables and touching the together.

This resets the system. There has been some lockup problems.

Please get back with me.

Thank you

It's the center main radio and map display. Completely black currently

GM has been having problem with them going black.

There should be a program update for it. Need to have the dealer check.

For now if you disconnect both battery cables and touch them together. This will get it working

Let me know if this was helpful.

Did you need more help?