Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ihave a 2012 cheverolet sonic. what is it valued.

Customer Question
ihave a 2012 cheverolet sonic...
ihave a 2012 cheverolet sonic. what is it valued for now.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
3/1/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you post any more info on this here like mileage and vehicle condition and if this is an automatic transmission or manual as well as engine liter size?

Let me know so I can see if I can locate this info for you here.

Thanks Pete

it is in excellent condition has 48881km
I am thinking of getting an other one and putting this on as down payment.thanks.
sorry I forgot to say it is an automatic 4 doors.

I apologize for the delay.

I show a trade in value of $6375 and retail cost to private buyer of $8725.This is in US dollars so you may have to convert to your standards but this is for your 2012 model in excellent condition with the KM you have on it here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete