GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 2004 Chevy suburban. I'm not getting any rear floor

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2004 Chevy suburban. I'm not getting any rear floor heat or air believe it may be one of the actuators. don't know which of the two it might be, any suggestions
JA: Nice car. The Chevy Mechanic can help you with your '04 two. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Not getting any airflow from floor vents under second row seats or vent passenger side rear seat
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not sure
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Chevy Mechanic now?
Customer: sure
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Reggie Whiddon replied 1 year ago.

Is your vehicle equipped with rear air, if so the actuator that controls that function is found on the rear hvac module the one on the side, remove your right c pillar interior trim panel to gain access