Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2004 chevy Malibu lsv6 how do you bleed the back brakes we…

Customer Question
2004 chevy Malibu lsv6 how...
2004 chevy Malibu lsv6 how do you bleed the back brakes we just replaced the pads
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
2/21/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic replied 2 years ago
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

if you never loosened the brake lines,you shouldn't need to bleed them,if you do need to,i will upload the procedure.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mj80vv2ajg9w2bb/0221-malibu-Brake%20Pads%20Replacement.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/mj80vv2ajg9w2bb/0221-malibu-Brake%20Pads%20Replacement.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help