Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

My name is ***** ***** I have 07 Chevy trailblazer. Right

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I have 07 Chevy trailblazer. Right turn signal work when it wants to. Now. It doesn't work at all checked fuse seems to be good flipd the to around and still only the left one works
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: And the hazards only work on the left hand side. Took it to dealer they replaced. The directonal switch. Still nothing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, I need the last 8 of the vin number to pull the schematics. I also need to know if the dealer tested the right turn signal lamp sockets.