GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

How do you remove the interior rear quarter panel from a

Customer Question

how do you remove the interior rear quarter panel from a trailblazer LS ext. i need to fix the actuator.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: a clicking sound in the rear cargo area starts whenever the vehicle is started. i have learned it is the rear HVAC actuator. i just cannot find all the places the interior panel is attached.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

What is the year of it please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on 2/17, i was charged $5.00 and immediately after, another $23.00, both on my VISA. still did not get answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2006 chevy trailblazer

So sorry, we/I am not allowed to discuss money with any customers. There was no way of me knowing what the year of it was though. Now that I know it is a 2006, the quarter trim will have to come off as well as the upper trim.

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,