Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

95 1500 4X4 with coolant leakage. The leak has been fixed, i…

Customer Question
95 1500 4X4 with coolant...
95 1500 4X4 with coolant leakage. The leak has been fixed, i think, but when I added coolant started to come out of the spout right under the overflow hose that goes back to the resivoir (sp?). The manual shows a hose coming from this spout but i do not know where the hose is that connects or where it goes to.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
2/15/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Joe Prestia,
 replied 2 years ago
Joe Prestia

The small hose that comes off the radiator by the cap should connect to the bottom of the overflow bottle