Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I HAVE 05 MALIBU IT WONT STAR WHEN IT GETS ENGINE HOT OR…

Customer Question
I HAVE 05 MALIBU...

I HAVE 05 MALIBU IT WONT STAR WHEN IT GETS ENGINE HOT OR WEATHER HOT I CHECK IT I HAVE NO POWER TO SELENOID BUT YOU LET COOL DOWN OR WEATHER IS COLD IT WILLL START

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

05 MALIBU WITH ENGINE 2.2 I CHANGE IGNATION SWITCH

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
2/15/2016
Chevy Mechanic: BOBBYSS, Master Technician replied 2 years ago
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Master Technician

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thanks for the question. When you say it is not getting power to the solenoid, do you mean the starter solenoid?