Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Im pervis. I got a theft lock on 2007 yukon radio. Do I have…

Customer Question
Hi ken. Im pervis...

Hi ken. Im pervis. I got a theft lock on 2007 yukon radio. Do I have to take it to the dealer

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I got a navigation radio from my friend and he took it out his truck and it's factory but when I pluged it up its got the lock on it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
2/13/2016
Chevy Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

it will have to be taken to the dealer to have the security system reset do you know what caused the anti theft to come on