Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It won't go forward only on second gear
, while driving…

Customer Question
It won't go forward...

It won't go forward only on second gear

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

While driving 2 days ago it gave out and didn't want to go forward anymore had to park it and leave it. Then found out it could go forward on the number 2 gear is it the transmission?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Well i am hoping it isn't costly to fix

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?

No that is pretty much it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
2/4/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Super Mechanic, Master technician replied 2 years ago
Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, Master technician

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

What year, make, model, engine and trans is it?