Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Looking of the 1982 Corvette power window circuit breaker.

Customer Question
Looking for location of...

Looking for location of the 1982 Corvette power window circuit breaker. Window motors too weak to raise window against new weatherstrip. Near top of travel interior lights dim, motor slows to a halt. Changed motor with rebuilt---no change. Replaced regulator with new, cleaned and relubed tracks and wheels- no change.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Both sides same issue same work donw to both sides

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
1/30/2016
Chevy Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The window circuit breaker is in the fuse box. The fuse box is under the dash on the drivers side, at the firewall just to the left of the pedals. Near the top and to the right of the hazard flasher you'll find the power window circuit breaker, labeled as WDO.